Friday, February 26, 2010

When the eyes clip, the moment pass

Miss my dear so much.... although the last time we meet was before Chinese New Year... but still... miss her so much... This is not the first time we been apart... and i always get used to this type of feeling... but... i did miss her... when i'm alone myself...

We have noting alike... and maybe you can say that we're totally different type of person from in-to-out... Physically Different, the way we think is Different, Our moral value or opinion is different too... But why we just stick together like that...Both of us have no idea...

Last year, when we check for the National Service, i feel exciting about both of us get selected... then, when we get to the same badge but different camp... but still in the same state, which near our house... i feel it's Lucky :P since we no need to be separate for same reason twice.... :)

When we went for the body checking thing... urm... of course she pass it perfectly... but i need to have an operation for my eye'ball' = =a ... At the moment, i feel Sad and also Relief... for the coming apart and also can take more time for my piano exam...

The day they report themselves at the Bukit Jalil, i went to... to do some progress of my absent and also to have a look for her... at least ease some of her loneliness ... Since she move out from once-our apartment, we can only meet at school and not everyday we can meet and spend our recess time... so... she went for NS...

And now ... It's almost come to the end of the training... How NICE~ :P 3 more weeks... she's here, not by my side but somewhere closer to me... just need to WAIT~

Hope my mum will allow me to accompany her back to her hometown to pray for her passed away mother...

Hope so...

0 comments:

Post a Comment