Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Event held by my learing center

neer.....
Another Event.... =.=a
this time, my teacher cant even give me a date....
what she knows about was....
Held on March.... and I'm going to take part.....

For this Event....
i dunno whether is a competition or Anniversary or some other purpose....
but i really hope that Ballet is also take part...
miss them so much...
Thanks for inviting me and want me to join again...
when i receive the message from LS, i feeling touching and happy...
it's such a great pleasure to know you guys and have a happy memories...
Those Exam, Event and Presentation...
i'm a bad dancer...
but they din critic me or what and teacher din gave up on me too...
So, if this Event is confirm...
i hope i can meet them....

Another about the Event...
T.T 10 PAGES !!!!!!
first time for me...
and it's Mozart's Sonata....
ARH!!!!!
why dun i choose Brahms's Waltz rather then Mozart's Sonata ....
regret.... plus.... Waltz is only 8 pages....
but... Waltz is toooo famous compare to that Sonata....
T.T Music for dance is quite difficult for me, when it come to Ballet or Piano...

@.@ need to Gambateh neeer~~~
no matter how hard is it...
i still need to finish the song...
and step on the stage...
play the Sonata...

Wish me Good Luck...

=w=

0 comments:

Post a Comment