Friday, February 5, 2010

CRAB & CRAP by someone =x=

one XXX called me this morning....
we chat for one hour ++
quite fun all the time....
but at the most end...
i become....
mad? nop....
angry? ... not really...
just felt bad...
very very bad...

He keep telling me that learn how to forgive and forget...
it's been so long that i felt that way...
since i din meet anyone else...
or do anything to anyone...
i just stay at home for over 2 months plus....
so...
what he told me is just CRAP at the end....

i want to forget too...
about those memories...
i want... really really want to...
but they're still there...
stay inside my mind....
stick there steadily...
not move even an inch....
but he keep teeling me...
learn... you must try first...
so, i din try before? do i?

nah...
today just another crap get into my mind...
and this make me crabbing...

NAH!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment