Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mary go Around @ Mid Valley

OH MY~~~ Yesterday was such a Great day :) Feel so satisfied =x=

This was the first time that go out with friend at afternoon, after 12 o'clock some more =w= because i can back at night (before 6 i should be home, my mum will call me after that = =||) , so i always ask the time be 10 something, so we can have more time...

This time different, first, we din intend to play, the main motive is actually watching movie... Since Pinky mum fetch us... so she pick me up first, then fetch his brother who just finished school... then her mum keep luring her bro go with us :P haha~

We reach KTM station at 1 something, wait for 30 min (maybe lesser :P) , here comes the train XD LUCKY~ so fast:P

The first thing in our agenda was looking for TOP SHOP, because Qii work there as part-time XD we keep telling her we want to visit her over there but... we din :P so we do so yesterday, to keep our promise :P Quite big, and Fancy, and so EXPENSIVE (for me especially =w=) haha~ Qii dun change much, beside her hair color :P haha~ then she told me that Fee Yin working there also :P and i say Hi to her Xp (A way for me to meet my form1 classmate XD but beside Qii... Xd)

then we go the basement... looking for our lunch XD and suddenly Pinky suggest Pizza = =+ and we order Set meal XD after we order, the check was ready and placing on our table =.=a so fast...


always the BEST match for me XD

Our set got 2 medium Pizza, 4 soup and plate of bread (that's not garlic bread T.T), 1 jar of Carbohydrate Drink...



Island something (left), full of tuna with cheese =w=/Hawaii Chicken (right),i think XD


SO FULL XD me and Pinky just eaten 3 pieces but we shared 3 cup of soup XD


Pinky last BITE XD so boh song~

Then we went for Bread's Papa to buy cream puff XD


After that, we went for Wash Room :P and i meet Wendy there XD hoho~

Then we head for MPH since we got nowhere go to XD ARH~~~ i stuck into 2 Books.... One is Beautiful Creature, another one is Dark Vision... i cant decide myself, then i ask Pinky to Choose for me =x= she like the Title of the Book Cover for Beautiful Creature, but Love the Girl for Dark Vision... XD then this is what i choose XD


WOW~~~ So Happy... Got New BOOK to read XD so exciting what story waiting for me =w=

0 comments:

Post a Comment