Friday, March 19, 2010

Get STUCK

FISH!!! The coming Piano Competition will be a terrible day for me.... T.T How come i be in Advance Group!!! Although i'm now Grade 6 BUT, i just started AND the song i play is VERY EASY + SHORT... haiz .... ... .. .. ...

Thursday, when i get to my music center, they told me to write down the song i play in the form... there got 3 column, grade 1-3, grade 4,5 and last for grade 6 to 8. erk= = for my row, they bracket at the last column... OMG!! then i ask her,"i thought my teacher register me for Inter Group..."

"But you pass your Grade 6 exam right..." =.=|| "Yeah, but i just start my grade 6 and the song i play is very very easy... so..."

She ignore me and keep telling me that Advance only got 6 people... T.T

WHY WOOOORRR!!!! I Want Inter Group!!! so paise... because i saw one of the participate play for 15MIN...YOH.... he want to play one full sonata meer... and i think i know who he is... and he will be the one who WIN... again....

FS... dun want to think so much already... if i really get stuck at Advance Group... then ... no choice....

NO CHOICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment