Monday, March 8, 2010

First Day Working

My First day of working = =|| i think... maybe i gonna have Number Phobia... T.T that's really true although i'm the one who dont believe i gonna have that illness when my friend told me so, but after today... i think it's POSSIBLE...

Hei... i used Ping... and like a normal scenario, everyone thought is PINK =x= haha... fine, i dont care much... really... when the Head introduce me to the teachers and staffs, some of them stunned there... then smile like =w= nar~ i used to it~

then some senior workers came and she teach me what to do and how to do... As a MARKER, i though i only need to sit there and mark those exercise... Sound pretty easy right... BUT, when u see those student come and back, u will faint... the student coming non-stop!!! OMG!!! i have only few minutes for me to do nothing, other than that, my eye keep moving left and right to check the answer, and my hand keep circling or tick those incorrect and correction, then slot those exercise and check for student whether their homework is ready or not... T,T

BUSY BUSY BUSY

the only free time i have was having my dinner - eating bread near the wash room T.T haha~~ sounds funny :P

Tired T.T and tomorrow i really need to practice my piano :P

HOPE i really can play better XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment