Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Late in the Night

it's already 2315pm now... and my eye's still open widely... no mood to sleep...

it's been so long that i feel so down like today... dunno why... maybe because someone who i care the most but that particular someone dun feel the same thing...

I choose Friend to be the one, but they always choose something else.... i always care about my friend the most, but they din... Friend is always on my top of priority....

i know there's only few people will come and visit this blog... so i wrote this... it's not like i'm blaming someone or anything... it just like.... i feel so disappointed...

few days before, i thought about Loving or Couple or Boyfriend stuff... it's been so long that i realize i'm a teenage girl... there's so many example around me... most of my friend got someone they love or like... there's always someone chasing them, caring them and loving them... of course sometime they felt it's so troublesome, bothering, sadness or something bad... but at least they always stand in the middle of people...

i love to stay in the corner, not that i dont like the feel for show-off-ing, but it i dun always stand in front when i'm around someone, especially my friend...

Nar... again... this is just something crap... because i'm not sleepy... and because suddenly feeling so depress... anyway...

why cant i learn from the past, leave them alone, and stay for myself...

only myself...

u guys always told me that dun always be negative,
but why not?
do u really care what i think or what i do?
or what i think?
no, u dont... dont u?

0 comments:

Post a Comment