Thursday, October 21, 2010

Working Day ^o^

just want to ignore someone, then i ask sit ying whether can she drop me any others bus stop... on the way, she said she will pass by the bus stop opposite Carefour, so i get down there... since..... Im hungry, i decided to have my lunch at Ali Maju... XD

bored, while listening to BB song from my Hp play list, i sms Ru~ she said today 2 teachers on-leave :P and ask me to help ~~ we actually sms first... so, i keep rejecting her... because...

1. im wearing school uniform
2. im sweating today = =+
3. WEIRD laar..... and...
4. scare to face you.... ~

but... she called me = =+ i had no choice but answer it... LOLZ~ i still reject her at first... but some Stupid fellow had grab her phone and siad, "give u one minutes, if u din showed up....."

S to the H to the I to the T~ YEAH~~ so? i went = =+

but LUCKILY i went.... that's how i knew that i will mind myself in front of someone....

if i told my friends that im knida shy... they will just think that im joking or fooling around AGAIN~ but that's actually a truth...

nar.... still dunno why is this happens... i have no idea~~

but anyway, from today lesson~

i knew that... some of them will remember me :P and you still there :)

2 comments:

yumi小由 said...

lolx
I think I felt something(?)

Ping said...

LOLZZZ~~~~ is it~~~

Post a Comment