Thursday, October 14, 2010

Exam? what the heck is that?!!!

OMG-D!!!!!

SAD!!!!! but..... not much...... when i knew the ABRSM result is updated, i saw had already know that my result was *du----* because my teacher's face showed it... haiz...

i cant escape from it... i knew it~ even though i had escaped once.... but... this Tuesday, i failed to.... The Boss = =a asked me whether i had took the practical exam or not, and asked me to sign for it and get my result....

the first thing i checked was the Grade.... PASS ... ok.... but... the next.... the marks... 117!!!!! GOD DA*du-----*!!!! 3 marks more to Merit!!! what THE!!!

ok... It's my fault!! i knew.... so? SORRY loor... i din practice as mush as, as hard as i could... i keep avoiding the reality... i din take the exam seriously... I DINT!!!! so, SORRY!!!!

haiz... already past... so.... ? what now...

MUET Test of course!!!!! what a coincidence!! all my teammate are anime-fans!!!! LOLZZZ~~ Before the exam had started, we all talked about Anime XD the most relax group.... will be US Absolutely!!!!

Nervous, of course; Panic, Extremely YES!!!!! dunno why.... this exam had pass just one clip of eyes.... OMG~~ damn funny wei... all my point was .... BLUR~ i had keep repeating what i just said during the task A~

= =a *du----* ARHG!!!! i want Band 5 for TEASL (is it how it spell?.? not sure XD) TT.TT

LOLZZZ~~~ pass~~~ pass~~~ pass~~

not even planing to study, this year...... what i had done was...... Enjoying my LIFE!!!!!
LOLZZZ~

2 comments:

yumi小由 said...

yeah!!!!!
A-N-I-M-E~~~~~~
动漫是王道!!!!^^

Ping said...

不管在任何国家~动漫永远都是我们共同的话题~

Post a Comment