Thursday, February 24, 2011

An END is a START

so, my life is about END for a STORY and STARTING a NEW ONE..... but the speed keep increasing... End up many PLAN still waiting in the listed, but almost FORGET all those old PLAN... and KEEP rushing for those NEW PLAN....

ARH...... i had done one FAN-FIC for BIGBANG, and this is just a starting point for BIGBANG fan-fic.... there will be more... i know, but cant help.....my mind cant shut up when i read the lyrics, my brain wont stop function when i watch their MV..... it just.... ended up stucking in my MIND which cause insomnia... @.@

nar.....so the NEXT plan will be the MAGNET series.... ToT it became a series now... ITS BAD THAT I CANT CONTROL MY MIND!!!!!!!! those image keep flowing in my MIND!!!!!!! i even had the background linked them all together!!!!!! so IT WILL BE A SERIES INSTEAD A SEPARATE STORY I HAD THOUGHT FEW MONTHS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

it had became reality now, i cant help but just done it step by step... it will be ok... i know.... *cried* but it's fun though... and i will have a photo shooting for this series =x= if i really done it well..... so there will be 3   PAIRING in Magnet.... and hope that i can tried my first fantasy background setting.... hope so...*stares at the sky*

I WONT GIVE UP SINCE I GET SO MANY THING FROM DOUJIN WRITING and I REALLY DID ENJOY IT!!!!!!


STORY is nothing but LIFE

0 comments:

Post a Comment