Friday, February 11, 2011

Cant Stop but LOVING YOU MORE

this is the only way why i can still BREATHing and live like a normal person....  DREAMING is the only thing i can rely on.... you can say im stupid or what... i doesnt care, since this is the only way i can live with... that's what im....

i know im just a normal girl (properly an ugly girl), but that's why all the negative emotions easily found me... JEALOUS the FIRST... hate myself for that... ALWAYS, but my mind n heart cant keep itself still... and it always bring myself trouble....

as always, my mind will always as clear as crystal when i lying on my bed every night before i slept.... and the mind will keep running out those thought... and drive me into deep black hole... SCARY...

every time when i saw u, there's only one thing came into my mind....


im nothing but a normal person, i cant even dream of myself standing beside you... you're too shine, as shine as the sun which always shone the world with it warmth... cant help but keep falling for you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment