Friday, August 6, 2010

Deja Vu

Quite Funny... Today exam gave me a feeling of having the first Add Maths exam back to Form4 XD Just the same tension... and those who really want to score was keep reading (It's maths, what you read for besides of exercise Q.o ), then others who want but not that confidence wearing one type of mask - tension and anxious. Lastly, how about me? I'm always the same, wandering around, playing fool and solving question asked by others... XD

I'm not saying i'm good and of course, i did feel Nervous... But that's how i study and learn especially MATHS... That's why i can change my mind because i'm being asked then i will really think it hard just to solve those question. If you want me to study maths (literally, Read the text book), then i will definitely get mad = =+ when i cant solve one of the question... LOL~

Funny, isn't? But that's what i am :)

HAHA~~ looking forward for the result ^^ Wish me Good Luck <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment