Friday, July 30, 2010

Betray

Maybe or not, I had been turn in by someone... Again. Haha, is it a necessary mission to accomplish for being my friend ?.? Or just Me, this human being keep getting on your nerve which cause you commit this kind of plan?.? Who knows~ Since i'm myself but not YOU!

I always be the one who realize something after being told by others = =|| So, I'm sort of slow when it relate to myself is it?.? Maybe you can answer me :) Anyway, Thanks for reminding, telling, asking me ^^

Not that i want to accuse someone, this post is just a way to distress myself, free from Guilty ==a Dunno~

Conclusion: Dunno what our six sense told us whether is truth or not, but i will pay attention from now on....Haiz, thought that i can have a enjoyable Lower 6 = =|| Someone just RUINed it!!! URG~ Thank God T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment