Tuesday, July 27, 2010

自分の事だけを考えるの人間。

Purposely wrote the title in Japanese, just want to distract (or actually attract people XD) YOU from reading = =a HAHA!!

Nothing actually, the title is only says that,'Those SF people who only concern about THIER own PROBs.' (ps: SF = Selfish) Quite a number of student have this type of personality, and GIRLS especially. Maybe you don't know you're the one but never mind, since you're not as important as you think you are for me, no harm done if you get your butt out of my plan.

Since we now study together and also one more year to get along, why don't YOU think more wisely, maturely, selflessly so that our relation wont be that bad. However, You will only think for now but not then, which cause a little problems for me but i will solve it PERFECTLY somehow.

Nar Nar~~ Don't show me THAT face, it will only pissed me off a little while and i will my emotion will be ease out by it own since YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT!! FINE if you said that you cant make it, there's still many people can replace you and i have a lot of BACK-UP!!

HAHA~~ my throat really feel weird today, hope it will get well tomorrow ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment