Monday, July 26, 2010

CosPlay

ARH~~ feel like din online (actually online everyday but not FB n Blog = =||), and so many thing had happen one row made me felt like ... cant breath? ar... got no way to escape from the chaos... BUT~ everything will be solve ^^

Went to MidValley with Aki and Akira (hehe~sry for using this as ur nick XD) for the Toys Event. Our main purpose of course, COSPLAY!!! Feel so happy because i meet many GOOD Cos and took many Pics XD When i went to these event, i would always think like want to be one of them ... BUT!!!! ergh = =|| but i also feel like See them cos already enough for me XD

haha~~ when i get back home, i saw those pic (yesterday event and also C2AGE), some thought shoot through my mind.... 'Why those who ... can still Cos in Confident but i cant?!!!' then.... my thought change to "I WANT TO COS TOO!!!!!!"

and now, hope my DREAM come true with Success XD

ps: 请不要嫌弃我 TAT 我会努力的!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment