Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Studying , Happiness-ing



Exam Started !!!!!!!

what to do except do revision or..... even worse.... start from very beginning T.T

NEVER MIND!!!!!!

Get back home after school already 2.00pm plus.... brought myself lunch, then return to home~~ Since someone keep pursuing me about study and i really want to continue my study further (i want JAPANESE!!!!), cant complaint anymore, STUDY harder is the main way T.T

if study alone, it's ok for me... but i will FELL bored... RIGHT~ then i think of something....

Copy all my BigBang songs into pendrive and connect to my CD player.... >///////<>.,<)p i can only study when im alone, so i prefer afternoon (family members all went to work) and morning, 3.00am (im the only one who awake) :)
Studying not SUFFER anymore ^^

when it comes to G-Dragon's Heart Breaker, my hands will dance automatically; while it comes to VI's Strong Baby, i will sing along and stop my work XD; when it comes to TaeYang's Where you at, i will think of his SEXY body and AWESOME dance X///////X~~~~~

these two songs have become my FAVORITE song now and then XD

STUDY with BigBang is Full of HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

最近過得很無奈的某秋 said...

then...r u not study at all?????!
XDD

p/s:u should listen TOP's Turn It UP while studying.

Ping said...

I DID study neeer~~~ :P
i got!!!!! but i will keep laughing T.T
and.....
i event sing along with TOP XD

Post a Comment