Saturday, November 20, 2010

OMYB

GREAT!!!!!! Someone had already bought the book that im going to but next month.... even though i shout at FB and asked my friends to buy me each... but i know that's just a DREAM and REALITY is what i always accept and look for it...

Depress...once again, LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!

FS.... cant laugh after she chao... even i had filled my time with BigBang for almost 5 hours plus... but im still depress from what i had just found.... FS!!!

First time thought that POOR is such a SUCKS situation... especially these few months, i really think that even im poor, i have others thing that make me happy.... Friends, DouJin, BigBang, Animation and Manga, Cosplay and such..... arhhhh......... i think today is really SUCKSS....

BOOKS....my life, Story had already became my oxygen which support my life....i cant life without it.....

oh books, i cry cry
you're my all
say goodbye
oh my STORY
don't go go
you're my HEART
say HAI HAI = =a



ps: aki, dont poke me after this ToT

2 comments:

最近過得很奇怪的某秋 said...

OMGD~<3

i wont poke u de bcuz i done tat b4..
so i think the one who will poke us is GD!!!
XDDDDD

Ping said...

haiz.....
when i think of this lyrics...
i will oli think of his CUUUUTE FACE n SMILE XDDDD

Post a Comment