Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Prom Night

OMG!!!! ok, that's what same in my mind when i saw my name link at the VICE President. That's really nothing, since I'm under someone else... But when i remember that Sonia told us her Granddad dun want her to get involve with Activities and Post.... i feel like... OMG!!!!

when THEY (classmate) suggest my name... i still ok with it since i think i will be in the list but not get in those HIGH post... maybe AJK... but the main reason made me stand in front, is.... LWL = =|| nar... it just like i finally got a chance to... urm... Beat him, Maybe...

Nar~~ Feel stress, tension... and Burden with Responsibility... URH!!!! not that i din be a President before, but that only sort of a NAME and my work was quite EASY... but this time is totally DIFFERENT!!!! In charge of PROM NIGHT for senior... T^T

Like our Essay, koko is kind of challenges for us.... Hope i can make a good team with all Lower Six and have a GREATEST Prom EVER !!!!


ps: thanks for those who vote for me :P i will try my BEST!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my frend u still have us...
as ur supporter
anything can ask me
i had work in Hotel B4
and my frend from others school also did the same things b4...i can ask from him...
one more V B live that U the best Leader!

CuTmR Ok

Ping said...

ok.... i think ur comment made me more nervous and STRESS!!!! T.T i just scare that my work wont be that fun ... aRH!!

Anonymous said...

Ping,+u+u!!!

Ping said...

Cheryl> Hey~~((hugx thanks ^^ and u will be my SECRET WEAPON >///////////<

Post a Comment