Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! 2010 ^^v

11 more days...
and i become an adult :P (officially,haha)
i always want to become an adult....
although many friends said that,"you will regret to be an adult when you are adult..."
i heard that so many time from different people... = =+
yaya~~
i know... but that only one possibility...
maybe i did not have the same thought :P

ok...
finished my high school senior year...
so... where should i go?.?

got some of my friends are going to National Service tomorrow...
and i should one of them...
but i did not go...
at least not tomorrow... :P
i have been delay...
from doctor's instruction...
i need to delay...
and 21 January(Qii's Birthday :P), i got an appointment with doctor...
so scary T.T
wish you guys who going to NS -- Wenz, Fun, Jing Ying, Yun, Xin Ni, etc etc etc -- can have fun and be careful....

now....
what is my next step ?.?
hehe :P continue my piano lesson ~~
I FEEL GOOD~~~
I WANT TO TAKE EXAM!!!!
FIGHTO!!! OH!!!
hope the administrator can allow me to register for the exam T.T
because the dead line is December 2009 :P
PLEASE!!!

NEXT?.?
urm...
wait for my SPM result...
and continue my study....
where to?.?
Form 6 or Government Program...
how about Collage ?.?
nop...
i`m poor ~~ (a lame excuse XD and scold by so many people who heard about this excuse...)

how about part-time job?.?
urm...
i got 1 target... :P
hehehehe~~~
see how's going with the doctor ^^

Last
Wish all my friends Enjoy your 2010 and have a Happy Life
Muackzxz~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment