Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday~~

Happy Birthday ^^
so now, i'm officially an adult...
so?
i can smoke, i can drunk, even hang around in clubs or bars...
haha...ya...
but...
i will smoke, maybe few week once...
i will drink, but not drunk and drive...
i will have fun in clubs and bars and of course take care of myself...
ya~ i still have my responsibility to myself, my life, my future...

thanks you, dude...
i'm happy that you guys send me wishes...
through phone, FB or others...
but what i want the most is always ...
still miss one wish....
the wish i want the most...
but it's ok... i know why you cant sms me...
^^ but when you get back, i will celebrate with you = =+
personally... hehe...

what's birthday feel like?.?
normal day....
everyday is just the same.... for me at least...
since i din even leave the house :P
yaya...
sorry **to someone** about yesterday...
actually i planning to hang around in Time Square....
to check on someone = =+
but... LAZY!!! lolz~~
**it's so lucky that he doesn't know my blog and i believe that he will NOT know**
and i jusr spend my time without realize i actually want to go TS...
but when he sms me...
haha.... finally remind me T.T
yaya~~ SORRY!!!! bad-temper-old man = =
hei!! how can people said himself is a present!!! = =||
how thick is your face is it thicker than the Great Wall,China ?!!!
lolz... maybe... haha~~

what's is so special about birthday?.?
cake and present of course = =
here you go...
the cake i choose myself, the present i made myself ... lolz~~


**mousse cake ^^v

isn't great?!!!
haha~~
at least i spend some time with Sebastian, as my Favourite ^^
lolz~~ love Ono Daisuke SOOOOOOOO much...
love Sebastian the most, then Nikaido Akira x Shirogane the next....
Monochrome Factor is the first Yaoi in my adult life = =+
and Sebastian is always the BEST!!! ^^
COOL!!!

chat with SC sis....
she said i had change in my chara...
dunnno :P maybe she realize since we quite close recently...
sis, is ok ^^ you're sooooo nice and cute...
you will find the most lovable person in your future ^^
left the past behind our back...
and keep going on with your step ^^
i will always by your side....
no matter how, you is my sis ^^
and let's become more courage together ^^
and get your happiness with your hand ^^ GAMBATEH!!!

next... chat with jess...
her first day in collage...:P
she feel unease...
never mind...
it's a brand new environment ^^
don't care about others ^^
you have your own style that others people don't ^^
if someone bully you, i will punch them = =+ like i promise XD

who's the next?.?
lolz.... a rare person = =
WJ bro....
long time no chat with him = =+
why?.?
hei man...
he always call me around 2300 = =||
is not my fault k, my habit is that rest at 2200....
but?.?
new record in my adult life...
first day overnight = =+
lolz...
actually he did call me the day before my birthday....
but.... like normal, i always missed his call :P
hehe~~ so we chat around 1 hour... **sooo short = =||
never mind...
because he used to get me through my 017...
but since that number is out of credit and i LAZY to charge that phone = =||
haha~~

so when we say goodbye....
it's already 0020 something...
then i sms Mic, want to apologies for the TS thing...
so, i ask him whether he got online or not...
what he said, "you cant find me although i'm online = =+"
old-man , what will you play only FB like others = =
so, Mic actually taking of his farm = =
never mind...
i on my character = =
then he joined me = =
he want bring me to higher lv to lving....
= = so stubborn .... i keep saying that i miss the monster, so i cant get any exp = =+
arh!!! he keep trying = =+
then he ask me to do the main quest... lolz~~
i already done the main quest in that map... lolz...
like always, it's already 0300...
i keep asking him go to bed = =
but he just ignore me and replied me, "what's your next quest gonna to do..."
OMG!!!!!
so.... he accompany me (or me accompany him ?.?) until 0500 T.T
and now i'm still sleepy @.@ **panda eyes + yawning
and what?.? my mum and dad scold me = =+
first day scold by parents in my adult life...
lolz~~
i think.... i get cold...
fever.... and my nose T.T
erk = =||
but just because the TS thing and almost 1 week i didn't play with him....
so... i wont complain..
and he should be the one complain...
because... he got to work... SORRY....

Thanks you guys...
from now on, it's brand new Ping... ^^v


-花蝴蝶。旅途

躲藏在那脆弱的蛹中
静静地承受着暴晒、风雨
小小毛虫还是坚信着
总有一天
展开幻丽的羽翼
将花粉粘在曾到过的花瓣上
最后
停留在那迷幻的花园

代表这梦想的罂粟
被彩蝶粘上一粘
在这现实的生活了
彩蝶找到属于自己的
停泊港口
让那疲惫的羽翼
重新换上不同的色彩
再披上战衣
开拓独特的道路

代表无双的蓝蔷薇
是努力辛苦得来的奖赏
即使踏过无数凋谢的花
但那耀眼且艳丽的蓝
在彩蝶的眼前绽放
早已安抚了彩蝶那
伤痕累累的彩翼
重新粘上艳丽且自信的蓝
彩蝶继续找寻迷幻的花园

代表回忆的红花石蒜
又名彼岸花
灿烂夺目的红
是记载了彩蝶曾洒下的花粉
一点一滴
配上无数的泪
与甜美的蜜
纯红的花
披上了一层神秘的纱
彩蝶将纱取去
为自己翩上了那耀眼的红
再次往迷幻花园出发

0 comments:

Post a Comment